We hope to see folks at our rescheduled end-of-season potluck dinner this SUNDAY 4-7 PM. We just got a new batch of chicks, which should be fun especially for the kids to see and pet.
In your season this week you will get:
- Collard Greens
- Kuri Winter Squash
Vegetable and Winter Squash Quiche Ingredients
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. peeled and cubed winter squash
- 2 c. chopped collard greens
- 1 heaping c. thinly sliced leeks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 8 eggs, whisked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add winter squash and cook 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and softened. Add collard greens and cook for another 1-2 minutes until slightly wilted. Add leeks, garlic, and spices then cook for another 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Pour mixture into a greased pie pan. Add whisked eggs and stir to make sure everything is mixed well. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are cooked through. Enjoy!